Wednesday, November 5, 2008

By request...

Alright...by request...here is one more post devoted to the October 18th wedding! Once again....I had such a great time taking photos at this wedding. Oh...I promise I will post Halloween pictures this week... I hope that everyone is having a great week!

Enjoy!
Michelle


...the Polaroid on the ground...totally sick!



...it was a beautiful day...


...these two were just soooo cute...



..GQ's...enough said!











...mother and daughter...just love it!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Michelle! Are you ready to quit your day job? Everything I've seen so far is awesome!!

Sarah said...

aww thank you!! It's too bad I haven't updated it as much as I'd like. It's so hard doing that along with school and work! I am working on a website though so hopefully it will be up soon! Once again...so glad I found your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle...you are amazing!! That picture of James and Ryleigh is awesome! Thank you SO much for taking pictures at our wedding...we will cherish them for the rest of our lives :)