Thursday, February 25, 2010

...Pfizenmaier Family...

This is how long ago I took these pics...back in October I had the chance to shoot the Pfizenmaier family. A funny story about this family is that the kids only call me "Crazy Michelle"...if they see me in the grocery store...they run up and call me "Crazy Michelle". Maddie and Emma always come and give me a hug but Sir Issac likes to mess with me. We had such a great time taking these photos and let me tell you...they have some of the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.
Enjoy!
Michelle


...the whole fam...

...of course I had to bring my favorite chair...


...maddie was just a little model that day...



...now someone was being a little ---- that day...
...but he did a great job...



...emma is just too sassy for words...




...yes is was really bright out that day...



...one of my favs of the day...
...look at those blue eyes...



...my other fav of the day...








1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey...I recognize that chair! :)