Thursday, July 24, 2008

Matt & Cara's Wedding

On July 3rd my dear friends Matt & Cara were married in Wamego, KS. Their photographer was Jason Domingues out of Prairie Village, KS and I have to say that his pictures are totally sick. Ever since Cara & Matt decided on him to be the photographer...I have been a blog stalker...if you would like to check out his amazing photos go to his blog site on MY FAVS over on the side.

I was able to try out my new camera at the wedding and here are a few of my favorite shots...take note of the "m" in the corner of the pictures....hopefully this will be my new tattoo...right Norma! A little background info...we took pictures out on a dirt road maybe 10-15 miles south of Wamego...it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Enjoy~Michelle


Cara's Bouquet in the Field...


The totally sick sky that day!

Cara's Bouquet...

The Bride...looking just amazing!

The happy couple...




On the bus ride back to the reception...

"Coors" enough said...
Bride & Groom's shoes...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So..I stalk your blog!! I LOVE THE PICTURES MO!! I cannot wait to come and see you this weekend! You did a wonderful job...THANK YOU!!

Tiffany said...

Michelle -
Saw a link to your blog off of someone else's....can't remember who now :) Beautiful pics you take - I didn't know that Cara had gotten married - tell her congrats! Tiffany