Monday, July 21, 2008

Stepping out....

Alright everyone....it is official... I have started a blog & I am soooo excited! This being my "1st" posting I thought I should tell a little about myself.... Funny...Sassy...Crazy...these three words describe so much about me. I love to have a good time and I try not to worry about the little things. I live in Clay Center, KS with my husband of 1 yr, Mr. Lance Alan Langvardt and if some of you don't know Lance... have you ever heard the song"Opposites Attract" by Paula Abdul...that is my relationship. Now...don't get my wrong....I would not change a thing! We are like Yin & Yang and it is great! Not to get all emotional but he is the love of my life and I new that in 6th grade when he dumped me on Valentine's Day...hahahaha! That is enough about me for now...I am sure over time you will learn more and more.

I hope that you all enjoy reading / looking at my blog!

Thanx! - Michelle

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah!! This will be so fun to keep up on your photography! The kids are adorable...great shots Mo!

See you this weekend! Love you!
Cara

Hayes Family said...

Hey Michelle-
I'm so glad you have a blog now!!!! WOW, the kiddos have gotten so big - and that was the 1st pic of Kylie, I've seen!!! So thanks for that. Anyway, you're hilarious....and I'm sure Lance will help keep your blog up-to-date, huh?!?! Love ya girl!
Arica

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Awesome pictures. I'm so glad your going to have a blog. Walleta