Friday, August 1, 2008

Las Vegas or Bust...

So, I have some bad news... Lance and I are going to Vegas for a few days and there will be no new blogs for a short bit. I have to be honest...we are sooo excited to go! I can not wait to take pictures in Vegas so be ready for that blog!

The picture below was taken by my dear friend Gail Zeak (who is an amazing photographer!!) Please go and check out her blog, which is on the right hand side under "my favs". Gail, Kelly, and I didn't want to be in the office over the lunch hour so we headed down to Aggieville & had a little photo shoot. Boy...was it hot outside! (see more photos at Gail Zeak's blog)

Enjoy!
Michelle


This is me...trying to jump in the air while Gail is laying on the ground to take my pic. Honest, even though you can't tell she is like right by me....she is using a fish-eye-lens!
Pretty Cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Can't wait to see a photo of you with your shootsac in front of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign! Lance, make sure you take a good photo or there will be hell to pay! You guys have fun and be careful. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey, pretty sure I had NO clue we could post comments! Moo ha ha ha ha. This is going to be fun. I've enjoyed your blog SO MUCH. Hurry back from Vegas!