Tuesday, August 19, 2008

VEGAS....

Alright...here are a few pics to start off our trip to Vegas...I will post more at the end of this week. Lance & I had a great time...we went and saw Carrot Top at the Luxor...HILARIOUS! I think the best part was the SHOPPING...we went to the Las Vegas Premium Outlets and had a great time. To be honest, the shopping was my gambling and I won everytime...hahahaha!
Enjoy ~ Michelle
Welcome sign in Madame Tussauds Wax Museum






Beautiful Fountain...





At Caesar's Palace...


Inside Madame Tussauds ...



The Bellagio...







Looking down the South Strip...



The beautiful Mountains...























2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures Mo! I can't wait to hear all about the trip...and no way...you went shopping?!?!!

I Heard That said...

Michelle, your blog sucks, so do you pictures, and so do you! Have a good day.