Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grunge in Manhattan...

So...last weekend Gail and I had a mini photo shoot. Gail had found like the coolest spot to take "Grunge" Photos...which are our favorite. We took photos of Julia, Gail's daughter and our student worker, Michael with his gurlfriend Ashley. Oh...I can not forget our helper, Miss Kelly.

I hope you enjoy these photos...it was such a blast!

Enjoy~
Michelle


...Miss Julia - She is so sassy...


...After we started taking photos of Julia, she asked if we were going to pay her...which I did






...Michael...Julia...Ashley...










...total GRUNGE...





...these two are like the sexiest couple...





...Ashley is just beautiful...



...Michael being himself...


...they are a really hot couple...








...honest...My Fav of the Day!


I do have more pics from this shoot...I will try to put somemore on this weekend.
To: GAIL - JULIA- KELLY - MICHAEL - ASHLEY...
Thanx for a wonderful Day!
















1 comments:

Sheryl Kenoyer said...

What terrific pictures! I love them Michelle! You really have a talent!