Friday, September 12, 2008

Hey Hey Hey....

Alright... I have totally been slacking on my blog and I am sorry to my regular viewers... I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I should have some neat photos to blog real soon. Here are a few photos that I have taken over the past couple of weekends.

Have a wonderful Weekend!
Michelle


...where I spend every day of the week...


...Lil Kylie...




...Lance swinging down at the park in Sabetha...



...Luke beat me climbing up the Rock Wall...





...Jaclyn and Blaine...


...Vintage Anderson Hall...


...a new action I tried out...pretty sick...







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Jaclyn's face on the slide...and what a cute picture of Lance. :) Miss you!!!

I will be in town this week.....let's figure out something. :)

I Heard That said...

Michelle I just dont like your blog, I NEED your blog. Will you please update your blog every day?