Friday, October 10, 2008

Little Miss Braylee...

So...I took Little Miss Braylee out to a field last Sunday and got some amazing shots of her. I promise once things start to slow down...I will devote more time to my blog!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend & please if you are a K-State Fan...pray for a win...we need it!

~Michelle


...she looks like a doll...


...I just love my chair & now I found a use for it...


...I just love this shirt on Braylee...










...some of you may asked why I cut off part of the picture...well...I didn't...I like pictures with a different look to them...







...just cute...












...it was sooo windy out that day...



















1 comments:

Julie Hamel said...

Michelle...I just love these and I love your creativeness!! You did a fantastic job, especially with Bray being on the move so much! So, are you going to let us get some copies of ones we want? I may want some that you took at her birthday party too. :-)