Thursday, October 30, 2008

Melissa & Aaron "The Wedding"

Alright...last week I posted a "preview" of a wedding in Wamego, KS...here are a few of my favorite photos from that day. Honestly...I took sooo many pictures...I may have to do another post. I hope that everyone is having a great week. On Monday, check the blog...I plan to have photos from Halloween! [I know... can you believe it ...photos on Monday]

Enjoy!
Michelle



...this building is so beautiful...

...I just love this ...


...the flower girl was just precious...



...their first dance as man & wife...





...Melissa entered with both her Mother and Father at her side...







...look at this cute couple...



...one of my favs...



...Melissa's hair was totally sick that day...
...thats for you Norma...




...the bridal party...










... another one of my favs...













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the photos! You are amazing and I can't wait to see all of them. You have captured some of the best moments!

Nancy said...

These are great shots!! One more post, PLEEEASE :)

Unknown said...

Mo--you are amazing!! You are getting so good. I miss you! Keep up the good work.

Shyssa Anathalya Ferreira said...

cool!!!