Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 years & going strong...

2 years ago, on this day, I had to honor of becoming Mrs. Michelle Lynn Langvardt...To be honest I can't think of many moments in my life that don't involve Lance. He was in the last class that my mother taught at Garfield school, he broke up with me on Valentine's Day in 6th grade [I will never let him live that one down], and he was there for me all through High School & College. Lance and I have been together since we were 15 years old...man that is a long time...not to sound all lovey dovey but I can't imagine life without him!

Lance...thanx for an amazing 2 years & a lifetime more! Luv ya!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

Michelle


...here is a pic from our X-mas photo session with Miss Gail...

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

Yea! Very cute post and I hope he reads it! This was also the night Brian asked my parents if he could marry me! Congratulations to you two. You guys are super cute and honestly, I think it would have just been plain weird if you would have married someone else! :) Love you both!

Kate said...

Okay....so that picture is totally awesome. Perfectly captures you two. Love it! Congrats on two years of marriage. We will be married 6yrs on the 21st and together 10yrs at the beginning of Sept. Hard to believe. Love all your pics too! Wish you would post them more often. But I know you're busy keeping my mom and all those other crazy women at K-State under control. Or maybe it's the other way around. HA!!

Unknown said...

You and Lance are perfect for each other. :) I have so many memories of Lance coming to visit in Manhattan. We loved it when he would come to see you!!
Miss you and him both. ~Cara

Hayes Family said...

Congrats you two LOVE birds!!!!! I'm sure Lance wrote a song for ya for your anniversary and sang it to you while cooking you dinner and giving you a massage.....he's just so romantic! HAHA Anyway, hope you guys a GREAT day!