Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update...

Hey...long time no talk right...things have been a bit crazy. Miss Caylyn is doing much better and was able to come home from the hospital last Friday. She had some sort of infection and was in need of liquids. By Thursday night...I think the nurses were even ready for Caylyn to go home...she was feeling much better & was being very loud that night! I wonder where she gets that from...Jaclyn maybe?

I know that alot of you were thinking and praying for my family & I truly do appreciate that...more than any of you will every know! Much Love!

Plus...I have some too cute photos to show you...mr.cooper came to my door step about 3 weeks ago asking me to take some pics. Of course...I did...more to come...

Enjoy!
Michelle


...miss thang...



...mr.cooper, look at those eyes...
...totally sick...

0 comments: