Friday, February 13, 2009

Off to Denver...

So...today is kind of a sad day...my dear friend, Lindsay, has a new job and is moving to Denver. But...the fun part...we are all going to KCMO to celebrate her big move! I am sooo happy for Lindz and I wish her the best.

Background: Lindz, Cara and I were roommates in College...I have to say that the best memories from my life [so far] involve both of them! They are the greatest friends and I am sooo lucky to have them in my life.

So...tonight...I will raise a glass [or 2] for my dear friend Lindz and wish her a safe journey. Don't worry I will come to Denver anytime! Love ya!

Enjoy~

Michelle


...this is the only picture that I took and I think it is soooo cute...

...credit goes to Miss Sandy on this one...




...credit goes to Miss Brooke...



...Miss Brooke again...
...all of these photos were from Cara & Matt's wedding last summer...






0 comments: