Friday, February 20, 2009

Random Friday...

TGIF...so today I wanted to do a post of more photos from Matt & Janel's wedding in January. But...I had to put this first picture on of Miss Kylie Ann. This was taken at Grandpa Rick's house at X-mas. Miss Kylie has decided to start walking...about 6 steps and then falls. I am telling you what her lips and eyes in this next pic are just amazing.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Enjoy~
Michelle


...she is just so easy on the eyes...I love taking pics of her...

...this is a pic of the alter at the Catholic Church...
...one word...sick!

...headless shot...imagine that!


...I should put what the original photo looks like...looks nothing like this...thank goodness for Photoshop!



...Mr. Matty...



...Brad showin off his sexy purple tie...



...Ian...enough said!


...this was when Matt saw Janel for the first time...








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I think I need a copy of that picture of Kylie. What a cute picture. You are so good. Walleta

Anonymous said...

So Kylie REALLY looks like her Mommy in that picture and it is soooooooo cute! Good job!
Each picture you put up of Matt and I's wedding is awesome. I LOVE the one of him when he first saw me downstairs and the one of his looking down at his flowers! I can't wait to see all of them done!!!!! :) :) :)
Janel