Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Tuesday Post....

Hey everyone... This is totally not like me to post on a Tuesday and it may throw some people off [aka Bridgette]... I have some exciting news...in April my dear friend Gail and I are off to Portland, Oregon to have a mentoring session with one of my favorite professional photographers. Her name is Shannon Sewell and she is just an amazing photographer. I don't have her blog added to my page but here it is...http://www.shannonsewell.com/theblankpage/ . Please go and check her photos out.

So...I can't post a blog with out a photo...or two.

...this is the name sign that I made for Casey Sump...her wedding will be @ the end of March 2009...





...this photo I found of Miss Kylie at Christmas time...Look at her eyes...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Kylie. Walleta

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you tricky tricky! Good luck with the photographer. I am sure the whole experience will be well worth your mula!