Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun in the Sun...

TGIF!
So...last Sunday Jaclyn & the kids came in to hang out with Auntie before they went to Pera's graduation party...side note...CONGRATS MISS PERA!...after we got back from Wendy's we decided to play outside. It was just beautiful out! Here are a few pics from that afternoon.

I hope that everyone has a great and relaxing weekend...especially for those who get a 3 day weekend!

Enjoy!
Michelle


...Blaine can always put a smile on my face...

...laughing like crazy at his sisters...


...I swear Caylyn will never look at me, it is like a game to her...
...this was the only shot of her pointing those baby blues at me...


...I just love this photo...



...trying to not look directly at Aunt Michelle...




...my little Kylie...
...I can always count on her to give me a good shot...





...she likes the camera...


...too cute...


...had to get a full range shot...


























1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of some of my favorite kids. Walleta