Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mr. Wyatt...

My dear friend Becca has like one of the cutest babies I have ever seen...I think it is the "Schwab" in him...you can see past those baby blue eyes and that adorable smile and know that he is going to give his parents a run for their money! Becca, Wyatt, and I went and took some shots around downtown Clay Center...we had a great time & got some cute shots.

Enjoy!
Michelle


...one of my favs...

...he is such a little man in this pic...

...wyatt wearing my hat...


...that dang tongue, too cute...






...I think daddy will enjoy these next few pics...



...I just love his eyes...






...becca & wyatt...


...such a stud...










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca told me about your blog. Love the pics of Wyatt and all the rest too! Keep using your gift girl because you definitely have one!
c pfiz