Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is it Friday yet....

About 2 weeks ago my dear friend Becca invited me to spend a crazy day at the Ft. Riley garage sales [which I had never been to]...boy is Becca one tough cookie when it comes to wheelin & dealin. Ha Ha! Later that evening we took her family out North of Morganville to take a few pics. We were trying to make this a surprise but I think the word got out.

Here are a few pics from that night...

Enjoy!
Michelle

...these kids are just too sweet...

...too cute...

...so precious...


...the "sassy" face...



...headless shot, just love it...


...Wyatt & his baby blue eyes...






2 comments:

Cara said...

CUTE kids!!

Great job Mo--as usual!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle these are great, Becca and Danielle will love them. I luv Wyatt's overalls. - Maria