Friday, May 1, 2009

Shannon Sewell Mentoring Session...

Here is one of many posts that will show pics from the Shannon Sewell Mentoring Session. Gail and I told Shannon that we really liked "grunge" areas. The type of picture that you can capture in those settings are just amazing...which is the style that I love love love to shoot. Shannon was able to find this place down from the University of Portland that was just covered in graffiti. Artists were there working on pieces...now work like that is just amazing. I kid you not...this one guy did a whole wall full of art in like 2 hrs...[you will see this later on].

We had two amazing "models" with us that day...they did so good, we got them ice cream from the DQ afterwards. This mentoring session taught me so much and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to do this. Thanx Miss Shannon & Miss Gail!

Enjoy~
Michelle

...this is the building...
...I mean graffiti everywhere...

...larger pic...

...totally sick work...
...I was able to find sooo many letters for my "name signs"...


...little miss e...



...can you say "model"...




...her eyes were to die for...



...miss julia...






...she is just sooo sassy...



...both of their outfits were like "punk rock"...



...our two little models at work...




...headless...
...imagine that...
...I promise there will be more to come...









0 comments: